My Reward Split was declined.
Stores usually decline Reward Split for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your Reward Split website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Blue Lives Matter during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by Blue Lives Matter.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for Reward Split.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Reward Split guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Reward Split rewards in the Reward Split guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Reward Split for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Reward Split.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay Reward Split on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.